5 TOP TIPS FOR SUSTAINABLE SHOPPING THIS BLACK FRIDAY
Our Top 5 Tips for Sustainable Shopping this Black Friday.
1. SUPPORT ethical brands - there has never been a better time! Many of us are small businesses trying to use our brands as a force for good. When you choose to buy or gift our products, you are supporting people who are using their brand to contribute towards creating a better world.
2. CHOOSE brands which share your values - you will connect with their products on a deeper emotional level. You will love, cherish and take more care of your purchases, in turn, they will last longer because they mean more to you. Wear your ethical purchases with pride and connect with brands that enable you to be a part of a community of likeminded consumers.
3. ASK yourself - are you buying from brands that care about the environment and animal welfare? Do they use sustainable and ethical materials, eco-packaging, ethical manufacturing, and do they give back? What are they doing to reduce the impact they have on the planet?
4. THINK - how often you will be able to wear or use the item you are about to buy. Is it in line with your classic signature style? Will you wear it each and every season? Buy fewer, well-made pieces that will remain in your wardrobe for years to come instead of ending up in a landfill.
5. ENJOY the experience! This year has been so stressful for us all. There is no denying that we all deserve to treat ourselves and our loved ones with thoughtful gifts. A sustainable shopping experience is one with purpose and meaning. Don't let the idea of sustainability and ethical fashion overwhelm or intimidate you. Remember the golden rule - strive for progress, not perfection!
Use our #discountcode SUSTAINABLE at WWW.EURTHLIN.COM for 15% off until Dec 6th.
What do you think about our Top 5 Tips? Please share your own sustainable shopping tips with us in the comments below ⇩ ⇩ ⇩
For more information about our ethics, sustainability and brand values, click here.
#EthicalFashion #EthicalBrands #SustainableFashion #SustainableShopping #BlackFriday #VeganBag #VeganFashion #CrueltyFreeFashion