This recipe is quick and easy to make. The lime perfectly cuts through the creamy coconut milk and the level of spice can be adjusted to suit your tingle-ometer!
100% PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS
• 150g packet of vegetable Hakka noodles*
• 1 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
• Chili flakes (optional - to your taste)
• 1 cup of light coconut milk
• 1 Tbsp soy sauce
• Juice of 1/2 a lime
• 2 - 3 lime leaves (or rind of 1/2 a lime)
• 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
• 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
• 1 cup frozen peas
• 1 medium tomato (chopped)
1. Add the Thai green curry paste, optional chili flakes, coconut milk, soy sauce, lime juice, lime leaves, crushed garlic and ground black pepper into a saucepan. Mix well and bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer.
2. Add the veg Hakka noodles and frozen peas to boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes (or as per packet timings).
3. Drain the noodles and peas, return to pan pouring in the sauce.
4. Chop the tomato and add to the pan, stir to combine all ingredients and serve in a bowl. Garnish with a squeeze of extra lime.
• Nutrition per serving (based on 2 servings) = 470 Cals, 16.2g Protein, 78.2g Carbs, 11.8g Fat
• Recipe & image: Natalie Daghestani - Instagram @the_newbie_vegan_diaries
• If you make this recipe we would love to see! Tag @Eurthlin and @the_newbie_vegan_diaries on Instagram and hashtag your cooking with #EatWithEurthlin